ASIA PACIFIC. APTRA (Asia Pacific Journey Retail Affiliation) is delighted to announce that the primary APTRA APAC Dialogue webinar, in affiliation with The Moodie Davitt Report, might be held on Wednesday 17 March 2021 at 3pm Singapore time/0800 CET.
Attendance is freed from cost and open to anybody within the journey retail and aviation sectors. Registration opens immediately through this link.
Exploring the pandemic-formed business panorama now and sooner or later, The APAC Dialogue options two components:
- The opening keynote address ‘Rising Stronger Collectively’ might be delivered by Ms Lim Peck Hoon, Executive Vice President, Commercial Changi Airport Group.
- The worldwide premier of the brand new Trinity White Paper – ‘Journey Retail Wayfinding for the Submit-Covid Period’ – co-authored by Mauro Anastasi of Bain & Firm and Jack MacGowan of Castlepole Consulting in affiliation with The Moodie Davit Report. This essential doc examines and reimagines all elements of the airport retail shopper, industrial and contractual panorama within the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, with applicable suggestions. All attendees will obtain an advance copy of the Trinity White Paper.
A strong line-up of presenters and panellists contains:
- Mauro Anastasi (Presenter): Accomplice, Bain & Firm Italy
- Jack MacGowan (Presenter): Director, Castlepole Consulting
- Doug Bagley: Managing Director Asia Pacific, William Grant & Sons
- Dan Cappell: Chief Commercial Officer, Ontario Worldwide Airport Authority
- Lucy Thomas: Head of Retail, Auckland Airport
- Dag Rasmussen: CEO, Lagardère Journey Retail
- Sunil Tuli: President APTRA, and Group CEO, King Energy Group, Hong Kong
- Martin Moodie (Moderator): Founder & Chairman, The Moodie Davitt Report
APTRA President Sunil Tuli stated, “The APTRA Dialogue periods will every discover varied elements of the journey retail sector within the wake of the best upheaval within the sector’s historical past, one that’s reworking shopper behaviour and the industrial and contractual surroundings.
“We’re honoured to be opening with a presentation from Ms Lim Peck Hoon, Executive Vice President, Commercial, Changi Airport Group. And we’re delighted to supply a worldwide premier of the Trinity White Paper, the tip results of quite a few discussions with business stakeholders over latest months. After it’s introduced by Mauro Anastasi of Bain & Firm and Jack MacGowan of Castlepole Consulting, a distinguished panel representing all components of the journey retail Trinity will provide their tackle its findings, whereas we will even be opening up the dialogue to our viewers around the globe.”
Changi Airport Group Executive Vice President, Commercial Ms Lim Peck Hoon stated: “COVID-19 has modified air journey endlessly, and it could be some time earlier than the business returns to pre-pandemic ranges. However photos of plane delivering important Covid-19 vaccines internationally deliver hope and this will probably bounce-begin journey restoration globally.
“For Changi Airport, our North Star stays to ship a singular Changi Expertise to our guests. This disaster brings with it the chance to innovate, digitise and remodel. We resolve to work with our airport companions to reply rapidly to this disaster and to adapt with agility – from introducing contactless improvements and enhanced cleansing, to transformation by digitisation with our retailers and types to succeed in new clients collectively. All this whereas Changi continues to determine retraining and redeployment alternatives for airport workers to guard as many roles as attainable and handle prices throughout this downturn.
“Air journey and Changi are down, however not out – with innovation, partnership, and dedication, the embers of restoration develop brighter every day. This restoration hinges on the secure reopening of borders and our airways restarting flights, and Changi Airport spares no effort in working with varied stakeholders essential to facilitate this restoration. We stay totally dedicated to work with our companions to emerge stronger from this disaster collectively. I stay up for participating with members of APTRA and for the chance to share extra on the coming webinar.”
APTRA ( https://www.aptra.asia/) is the one commerce affiliation whose member base covers all elements of the journey retail business ‘Trinity’ – airport, manufacturers and retailers.
Media enquiries: Anne Kavanagh, Kavanagh Communications firstname.lastname@example.org
The Asia Pacific Journey Retail Affiliation (APTRA) is a membership organisation whose imaginative and prescient is to symbolize all members of the affiliation and to strengthen, nurture & shield the responsibility free and journey retail business within the Asia Pacific area. APTRA’s membership contains landlords, retailers and types, a base which is exclusive and provides richness to the affiliation’s work. APTRA’s territory spans over 45 nations in Asia Pacific.
APTRA strengthens the data base of the business by supporting members by significant analysis, data sharing, networking alternatives and advocating for the business when going through regulatory challenges. Commissioning related market analysis is without doubt one of the high quality outputs of APTRA, the outcomes of that are disseminated completely to members by non-public seminars, networking workshops and the affiliation’s web site.